Intro to Google Analytics
Available Format(s): In-person, Virtual, Group, Private Team Training
What Will I Learn?
- Introducing Google Analytics
- How Google Analytics works
- Google Analytics setup
- How to set up views with filters
- The Google Analytics Interface
- Navigating Google Analytics
- Understanding overview reports and full reports
- How to set up dashboards and shortcuts
- Understanding Basic Reports (Audience, Acquisition, Behaviour)
- Basic Campaign and Conversion Tracking
- How to measure Custom Campaigns
- Tracking campaigns with the URL Builder
- Use Goals to measure business objectives
- How to measure Google Ads campaigns
Learn how to create an account, implement tracking code, and set up data filters. You’ll also learn about the different areas of dashboard and how to set up custom dashboards and shortcuts. By the end of this workshop you’ll be able to analyze basic reports and set up goals and campaign tracking.
Areas of Focus:
- A laptop with internet connection is required for this course.
- A Google Analytics account is required.