YouTube is an extension of the Google search engine and is a video search engine. Millions of people search YouTube every day for informative, entertaining and inspiring content. The YouTube strategy laid out in this workshop will show you how to build a long term YouTube strategy that delivers results for years to come. If you can create video content (even with a smart phone) you can execute this strategy.
Introduction to YouTube Marketing
If you can create video content (even with a smart phone) you can execute this strategy
Experience Level: Beginners/Intermediate
What Will I Learn?
- Why use YouTube?
- Choosing your terms and deciding the videos to make
- What to include in your videos
- Adding Call-to-Actions
- Scheduling and publishing
- How to generate leads from YouTube
- Using your videos as Ads
- What to include in a compelling ad
Step-by-step guide on how to start and maintain and YouTube Channel.
Areas of Focus:
- A laptop and access to a YouTube account are required.
- In order to effectively use ad techniques, you should sign up for a free Google Adwords account prior to the workshop (See here: https://adwords.google.com/home).