It can be difficult to balance everything you need to do while also making sure your marketing is hitting the right audience, at the right time, with the right message, to successfully generate new business. That’s why we’ve seen many companies turn to marketing automation. In this workshop, we’ll cover marketing automation basics, available tools and how it can save you time and money in your local business.
Introduction to Marketing Automation
& How it Can Help Your Business
Experience Level: Beginners/Intermediate
What Will I Learn?
- What is Marketing Automation?
- How can Businesses use Marketing Automation?
- Clerical Automation
- Social Media Automation
- Email and Marketing Automation
- Sales Automation
- Different Platforms for Different Goals
- 3 Most Common Automations for Local Businesses
- A Roadmap on How to Set Up Automations
- How to Get Staff Buy In When Launching New Automation Systems
- Automation Roadmap Worksheet
- Fill-in-the-blank email automation planner
Areas of Focus:
- A laptop is strongly encouraged for this course as we will walk you through how to set up this automation.
- We can set you up with a 30 day free trial with ActiveCampaign (the platform we use).