Create and launch a social media strategy to help you generate more followers, effectively engage with that audience, and drive more conversions.
Create a Social Media Strategy
Available Format(s): In-person, Virtual, Group, Private Team Training
What Will I Learn?
- Why is social media important for me and my business?
- Social Media Platforms: The major platforms and the pros and cons of each
- How do I create a diversified range of quality content with limited time and resources?
- How to I build an audience and turn them into paying customers?
- How do I create a predictable social media calendar for my business?
- Social Posting Basics: Learn tips and tricks about posting, getting better organic reach by using tools like hashtags, shares and retweets.
- Social Media Management: Creating a customer service plan that reaches your audience where they are.
Learn the essential skills to implement a social media strategy for your business. From posting to scheduling, understanding each platform and understanding where your business should focus your efforts to meet your goals.
Areas of Focus:
A laptop for WIFI capabilities is strongly suggested for this workshop.