Struggling with scaling your business? This brand new Kickstarter training will get you on the right track to start growing your business. This program is broken down to learn a four new concepts that will create a plan for growth. First we will will go over the Foundations of the program, The Growth Triad, and you will fill out a 90-Day Gameplan. Then, we will walk you through how to document your strategy using a Customer Value Journey. In the next step we will take a look at metrics you should be tracking in order to understand how well you’re marketing is doing and then we’ll fill out a Growth Scorecard for your business. Finally, we’ll map out a growth plan to kick start your business and make it scale!
Create a 90 Day Marketing Gameplan
Get out from under your company and start guiding it in the right direction.
Available Format(s): In-person, Virtual, Group, Private Team Training
What Will I Learn?
- 90 Day Gameplan: Reflect on that past, present, and future 90 days, and develop a “focus 5” to get your business in line with your goals.
- Customer Avatar: Get laser-focused precision on your ideal customer, and what drives them to convert
- Customer Value Journey: Build out the sequence your ideal customer takes as they interact with your brand
- Growth Scorecard: Identify the key metrics that affect how you’ll get your business to scale
- AH Ha Accelerator: Identify your customers “Ah-ha” moment that gets them excited about what you have to offer
- Predictable Sales Canvas: Develop a process to convert customers in a predictable and scalable way
- Growth Lever Canvas: Define, Rate, and Prioritize different opportunities within your marketing strategy
- Big 3 Planning Sheet: Create a specific, measurable action plan to improve 3 key metrics that will help scale your business
- Customer Avatar Worksheet
- Customer Value Journey Worksheet
- Growth Scorecard Worksheet
- Big 3 Planning Canvas Worksheet
- Growth Lever Canvas Worksheet
- 90-Day Gameplan Worksheet
Areas of Focus:
- The computer with an internet connection is required