Advanced Google Analytics
Available Format(s): In-person, Virtual, Group, Private Team Training
What Will I Learn?
- Data Collection and Processing
- Google Analytics data collection
- Categorizing into users and sessions
- Applying configuration settings
- Storing data and generating reports
- Setting Up Data Collection and Configuration
- Organize your Analytics account
- Set up advanced filters on views
- Create your own Custom Dimensions
- Create your own Custom Metrics
- Understand user behavior with Event Tracking
- Advanced Analysis Tools and Techniques
- Segment data for insight
- Analyze data by channel
- Analyze data by audience
- Analyze data with Custom Reports
- Advanced Marketing Tools
- Introduction to remarketing
- Better targeting with Dynamic Remarketing
Learn how to create readable reports that can include custom dimensions, metrics and event tracking that is specific to your business. This is an advanced course and covers segmentation and reports analysis as well as marketing strategies like remarketing and dynamic remarketing that show ads to customers who have visited your website.
Areas of Focus:
- A laptop with internet connection is required for this course.
- A Google Analytics account is required.