Struggling with scaling your business? This brand new Kickstarter training will get you on the right track to start growing your business. This program is broken down to learn a four new concepts that will create a plan for growth. First we will will go over the Foundations of the program, The Growth Triad, and you will fill out a 90-Day Gameplan. Then, we will walk you through how to document your strategy using a Customer Value Journey. In the next step we will take a look at metrics you should be tracking in order to understand how well you’re marketing is doing and then we’ll fill out a Growth Scorecard for your business. Finally, we’ll map out a growth plan to kick start your business and make it scale!
Stop scratching your head and trying to figure out what you can post on social media to grow, engage, and convert your audience.
Start organizing your ideas in a way that allows you to regularly develop any type of social media posts that cater specifically to the goals that you’re trying to achieve.
Optimization & testing helps brands and businesses develop a repeatable optimization process to increase conversions in their sales funnel, landing pages, and key conversion pages. In short, optimization & testing diagnoses site problems and test new solutions that increase PROFITS for traffic you ALREADY HAVE.
An effective landing page will enhance your marketing or advertising campaign by presenting your offer and making the visitor excited to take action. This playbook will guide you through the steps to take to ensure your landing pages cut ad costs, boost leads and sales, and measure your acquisition, activation, and monetization campaigns.
This exercise will impact virtually every aspect of your marketing and sales process including…
- Content Marketing – What blog posts, videos, Lead Magnets, etc. should you create to attract and convert your buyer persona?
- Paid Traffic – Which ad platforms should you buy traffic from and what targeting options should you use?
- Product Creation – What solutions is your buyer persona searching for?
- Copywriting – How should you describe offers in your email marketing, ads and sales letters in a way that compels your buyer persona to buy?
- Email Marketing – Which buyer persona should receive a specific email marketing campaign?
… and that’s just scratching the surface. Any part of the marketing and sales process that “touches” the customer (which is pretty much EVERYTHING) will improve when you get clear on your buyer persona.