The step-by-step plan for tracking, measuring, and monetizing social media
Become a Social Media Manager
What will I learn?
- The “Social Success Cycle” framework that gives you instant clarity on the 4 categories of social media marketing activities (and the category every business should begin with).
- The “10-Minute Social Media Audit” that immediately identifies gaps in your social media marketing so you can close them.
- How to recognize and leverage the strength (and avoid the weakness) of both “Seeker” and “Engagement” social media channels.
- The “Feedback Loop” process that exponentially increases the impact of social media marketing on product/service development, customer service and content creation.
- The simple 3-Step Social Media Customer Service Plan to deploy when dealing with angry customers on public social channels.
- How to use content & social media to intersect with “The Customer Journey” from the Awareness to Conversion stage.
- …And much, much more.
Course Details & Description
Module 1: Start Here
- 1.1 - From The Author
- 1.2 - Social Success Cycle
- 1.3 - Social Media Marketing Goals
- 1.4 - The Customer Avatar
- 1.5 - Which Social Media Channel Is Right For You
- 1.6 - Engagement vs Seeker Channels
- 1.7 - 10 Minute Social Media Audit
- 1.8 - Social Media Dont’s
- 1.9 - When to Automate
Module 2: Social Listening
- 2.1 - Why Listen?
- 2.2 - Social Listening Goals
- 2.3 - Social Listening Tools
- 2.4 - Social Listening Metrics
- 2.5 - Social Listening Setup
- 2.6 - Social Listening Keyword Planning
- 2.7 - Tool Demo: Keyword Alert Setup
- 2.8 - Listening Without Paid Tools
- 2.9 - Using A Feedback Loop
- 2.10 - Tool Demo: Tag And Task Setup
- 2.11 - The 3-Step Social Customer Service Plan
Module 3: Social Influencing
- 3.1 - Why Influence?
- 3.2 - Social Influencing Goals
- 3.3 - Social Influencing Tools
- 3.4 - Social Influencing Metrics
- 3.5 - Growing Social Profiles
- 3.6 - Social Media Bouncing
- 3.7 - Social Media Topic Map
- 3.8 - 7 Blog Post Templates
- 3.9 - Socializing Blog Content
- 3.10 - Step 1 - Splinter
- 3.11 - Step 2 - Visualize
- 3.12 - Step 3 - Broadcast
- 3.13 - Step 4 - Tag
- 3.14 - Step 5 - Monitor
- 3.15 - Step 6 - Schedule
- 3.16 - Tool Demo - Edgar
- 3.17 - Defeating The “Social Fire Hose”
- 3.18 - Tool Demo - Facebook’s Boost Post Function
- 3.19 - What’s Your SOP?
Module 4: Social Networking
- 4.1 - Why Network?
- 4.2 - Social Networking Goals
- 4.3 - Social Networking Tools
- 4.4 - Social Networking Metrics
- 4.5 - What Is Media?
- 4.6 - Long Tail Media Outreach
- 4.7 - What Does Long Tail Media Want?
- 4.8 - Networking By Topic Map
- 4.9 - The “Short List”
- 4.10 - Reverse Media Outreach
- 4.11 - Staying Compliant
Module 5: Social Selling
- 5.1 - Why Selling?
- 5.2 - Social Selling Goals
- 5.3 - Social Selling Tools
- 5.4 - Social Selling Metrics
- 5.5 - The Value First Strategy
- 5.6 - Value First Offers
- 5.7 - The Customer Journey
- 5.8 - Content Segmentation
- 5.9 - Segmentation + Retargeting
- 5.10 - DEMO: Setting Up A Segmented Website
- 5.11 - Content + Social Media + Ad Retargeting
- 5.12 - Putting It All Together
What you'll get:
- The Social & Community Mastery Course
- 6 Core Modules
- 62 Lessons
- 9 Handouts
- 5 Quizzes (one for each module)
Plus, upon successful completion of the course and all exams you will also receive:
- A badge designating you as a Certified Social & Community Manager that can be hosted on your website, email signature, and LinkedIn profile…
- A digital, printable certificate suitable for framing…
- Status and recognition as a Certified Social & Community Manager.
Upcoming Start Dates
Private Team Training:
Start dates and session schedules are flexible based on team requirements.