Get the Step-by-Step plan for turning free content into more leads and sales at every step of the customer’s journey
Become a Content Marketing Expert
What will I learn?
- How to create your Customer Avatar so you can architect a content strategy that attracts leads and buyers.
- The TOFU/MOFU/BOFU content strategy that transforms ice cold prospects at the top of the funnel (TOFU) into loyal buyers of even your most expensive products and services at the bottom of the funnel (BOFU).
- Choose from 12 goals, 16 metrics, and 21 different types of content to create a content strategy that is laser-focused on moving the needle for your organization. (Building this content plan is a snap using our Content Marketing Plan worksheets.)
- The “GC = A” Content Marketing Formula that connects the dots between content and sales.
- The 4 proven ways to find people that can create content for you (and the 2 ways you can motivate them to create outstanding content for you).
- PLUS… you’ll learn the 8 organic (free) and 5 paid traffic channels you can employ to spread your content across the social web.
Course Details & Description
Module 1: Creating Your Customer Avatar
1.1 - Start Here
1.2 - What To Expect
1.3 - The What and Why of Content Marketing
1.4 - Creating a Customer Avatar
1.5 - Content Technology
1.6 - The Marketing Funnel
Module 2: Top of Funnel Content
2.1 - TOFU Goals
2.2 - TOFU Content Types
2.3 - TOFU Metrics
2.4 - Your TOFU Content Plan
Module 3: Middle of Funnel Content
3.1 - MOFU Goals
3.2 - MOFU Content Types
3.3 - Lead Magnet Checklist
3.4 - MOFU Metrics
3.5 - Your MOFU Content Plan
Module 4: Content Marketing Metrics
4.1 - BOFU Goals
4.2 - BOFU Content Types
4.3 - BOFU Metrics
4.4 - Your BOFU Content Plan
Module 5: Blog Marketing
5.1 - How To Use This Section
5.2 - Wordpress Basics
5.3 - 212 Blog Post Ideas
5.4 - The Editorial Calendar
5.5 - Writing Headlines
5.6 - 8 Post Types
5.7 - Inserting Calls To Action
5.8 - Finding and Managing Writers
5.9 - Writing/Editing Great Content
5.10 - Lead Magnets and Blogs
5.11 - Opt-In Boxes and Squeeze Pages
5.12 - Repurposing Content
5.13 - Blog Launches
Module 6: Content Distribution
6.1 - How To Use This Section
6.2 - Content Distribution Basics
6.3 - Organic Content Distribution: Email
6.4 - Organic Content Distribution: SEO
6.5 - Organic Content Distribution: Social
What you'll get:
- The Content Marketing Mastery Course 6 Core Modules
- 40 Lessons
- 6 Handouts
- 6 Quizzes (one for each module)
Plus, upon successful completion of the course & all exams you will also receive:
- A badge designating you as a Certified Content Marketing Specialist that can be hosted on your website, email signature, and LinkedIn profile…
- A digital, printable certificate suitable for framing…
- Status and recognition as a Certified Content Marketing Specialist.
Upcoming Start Dates
Private Team Training:
Start dates and session schedules are flexible based on team requirements.